Surrounded by nature, our magnificent log cabin gives you all of the comforts of home in a remote mountain setting. Only 45 minutes from Yellowstone, this cabin gives you the best of both worlds: privacy and luxury. This cabin is so versatile; you can comfortably sleep up to 15 yet you wont feel lost in it if you have a smaller group.
This custom-made log cabin is a sight to see! Up high in the mountains, the 4,500 square foot cabin is on top of the world yet only 40 minutes to town. Once you arrive at the Dog Tooth Mountain Lodge you will feel a comforting feeling of solitude. This is where you come when you want to get away from busy, fast paced everyday life.
With 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, this is our largest and most luxurious vacation rental. With an open floor plan, the Dog Tooth Lodge boasts a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a Viking range, a large dining area to enjoy meals, and a large breakfast bar, a beautiful living room with plenty of space to relax while admiring the mountain views (look through the spotting scope for a closer view), and even a game room complete with a wet bar, satellite TV and a full size pool table!
The cabin itself isn’t the only thing that was custom built, much of the log furniture is hand built as well. You’ll wake up every morning to the striking mountain views outside of the floor to ceiling windows. Don’t be surprised if you see deer or elk and possibly even a bear roaming the 240 acres. Hiking is ample as the house is surrounded on all sides by national forest service land.
You’ll love spending time out on the wrap around deck listening to nature, taking in the fresh mountain air, grilling on the BBQ, and at night looking up into the big sky with more stars than you ever thought possible.
- 4 Brdm/4 Bath Sleeps up to 15
- Master Bdrm: 1 king bed with bathroom
- Bedroom #1: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom #2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom #3: 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4)
- Additional Sleeping: Loft with 2 pull out beds (both full size & very comfortable)
- AMENITIES PROVIDED: Wrap around deck, gourmet kitchen with Viking range, full size pool table, satellite TV, gas grill, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, internet service, dvd player, towels and linens, firepit (wet season only)
- SOME CELL PHONE COMPANIES MAY NOT GET SERVICE AT THIS LOCATION
- Pets are not allowed
The Dog Tooth Lodge is up in the mountains and is accessed by a winding dirt road. As dirt roads typically are, it can be steep, bumpy and possibly slick after extreme rain events (which are not common during the summer months). To be safe, 4 wheel drive is highly recommended for our guests.
$599 per night / 4 night minimum
- Additional Fees: 9% Taxes and Fees / $125 cleaning fee